Friday, July 23, 2010

My Favorites - Friday Finds

This week I'm highlighting just a few of my recent Etsy favorites, like this ring from Antebelle. Located almost right in my backyard here in the Philly area, Antebelle's design aesthetic is so lovely. $12.00
Aliette offers these delicately designed earrings featuring her simple and stunning original art. $25.00

I'm starting to become obsessed with plant stakes and this one from Monkeys Always Look is just perfect for my growing collection of african violets. $12.00

Julene offers these amazing, intricate laser cut papers. She only has a few listed in her shop but does do custom orders. I was thinking how wonderful it would be as a wedding gift using a portion of the happy couples' wedding vows. Wow! $65.00

Vintage items used in jewelry is such a hot trend right now and I've seen many that I love, but this ring made from an old typewriter key by Fringe Lore is the perfect gift for any writer, book lover or purveyor of vintage lovelies. $45.00

Want to see more of what I love? Visit me here!

Do you have any beautiful things that might be perfect for a Friday Finds? I'd love to include it! Drop me an email... thepaintedlily@hotmail.com

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: