Friday, May 28, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me That It's Friday

Time for another Friday Finds! I'm sorry to have been missing in action for the last two installments... craft show season is up on us and my queue of orders has been happily growing and growing!

This week's finds are inspired by spring and rebirth. The little chirps and twitters outside my window in the morning is a wonderfully cheerful way to start my day!

This eye catching brooch above created by Lovely Pigeon has been hand drawn onto heat shrink plastic. It's vintage inspired look is so hip and, in black and white, it goes with nearly anything. The perfect little beauty for your spring coat, scarf or to adorn your purse. $19.00

"Sly Devil" is a limited edition, archival print that features this folksy bird and pretty red flowers. Corid offers this print alongside a variety of others that would make a lovely collection when grouped together. As an artist who works in a square and colorful format myself, her square prints really "work" for me. Square frames are becoming easier and easier to find and it makes this a great option for unique art for your home. $20.00

I'm so into brooches right now (ever since Like Clochework gifted me this crocheted one last February... ) and this little birdie really fits the bill! He is so colorful and cheerful and he's even thinking green since he's made from 100% recycled eco-felt! Thanks to lovahandmade for making such an eco friendly cutie. $12.00

What a sweet thank you! This blank card, created by Able And Game, is the perfect way to send a chipper thanks. This is the kind of card that you want to frame and keep on your wall! $4.00

Love this delightful collage print from my fellow Between The Lines classmate, A Girl And Her Brush. The spring colors and the sweet little lovebirds are just darling. And it doesn't need to be framed since it's on stretched artists' canvas? Even better! $120.00

Happy, happy Friday everyone! Have a fantastic and colorful holiday weekend!

2 comments:

lovely pigeon said...

Jenny thanks so much for featuring my bird brooch on your very lovely blog. I have baby birds a-chirping in my bird box just outside the studio door, so feeling the birdy-love too.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for featuring my love birds banner print! i am loving birds right now too.