Friday, March 12, 2010

Color Study - Soft Yellow

Here on the east coast, Spring is coming and my thoughts are turning to the soft feathers of baby ducks! The days are getting longer and the snow is melting as the temperatures slowly start to climb. On a walk through my backyard yesterday, I saw my crocuses starting to emerge. It felt like the day would never come and that we would be buried under a mound of snow forever. Here's to the springing of Spring!

1. This luxurious yarn is offered by yoknits. 48 yards of knitting goodness! $30.00

2. This romantic and comfortable dress by GinaMicheleVintage is the perfect fit for a warm spring day. Stand by the blooming daffodils in your garden and look picture perfect! $64.00

3. Delicate and beautiful, these earrings offered by littlebugjewelry are lemony delicious! Such a pretty indulgence for only $29.00.

4. My hubby totally needs this cool tee from Canadian based, locomotive. I love that the company offers environmentally sound tees for men, women and kids using really neat graphics. $28.00

5. I'm a big fan of cute hats for babies and I'm disappointed that my little ones are all too old for this knitted treasure from reimaginedtreasures. I'm just waiting for the next baby announcement so that I can give this as a gift! $25.00

6. One of my personal indulgences is handmade soaps. I love stumbling across new Etsy soap makers who offer beautiful and luxurious scents. This lemon verbena soap by seaspritesoaps is no exception! It "captures the essential tart sunniness of lemon verbena in a creamy white and sunshine yellow swirled bar." Sounds good to me! $5.00

7. I adore this bright and sunny headband from sunshinesparrow. It's delicate flowers and bold, happy color really appeal the springtime vibe I'm feeling. Such an easy way to look put together! $16.00

Now, go frolic and be happy!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You really have an eye for color, this is a beautiful assembly of yellows! Thanks for including my soap :) Stephanie

Gina Michele said...

I love yellow! Thanks for featuring my dress along with those beautiful choices =)

Little bug jewelry/Jane said...

This is a beautiful collection, Yay for spring coming!
Thank you for including my earrings!

reimaginedtreasures.blogspot.com said...

Such a beautiful collection..thanks for including my little hat in it! It's rainy and wanting to snow here, so nice to think of spring!