Sunday, February 08, 2009

Pounced Treasures!

I found myself browsing through Etsy tonight using the Pounce feature. It allows you to find new shops that have yet to make a sale. I found some great shops with beautiful pieces that are sure to experience their first sale soon! Head over to their shops and check out these great beauties!


Who wouldn't be inspired to get in touch with these gorgeous greeting cards from curiousgravy! These stunning designs are created from original carvings on linoleum blocks. Totally gorgeous designs and glorious colors! A must-have for classic correspondence!




These two glorious images are brought to you by DH Photography By Dawn. Cemetary statuary has long been a passion of mine to photograph and Dawn's eye for catching these beautiful subjects is perfect. She's a girl after my own heart and I hope these photographs touch you, as well.



Soft and sweet remembrances of days long gone... this piece by UpstairsStudio really caught my interest. It's a mixed media piece that measures 10x10. In the artist's words, "The young woman is dreaming of escaping her strict upbringing as she hums the hymn, I'll Fly Away Home. Birds flutter about ready to take her to her dreams." Beautiful sentiment, beautiful original piece. I can't wait to see more pieces appear in her shop!
Check out the Pounce feature on Etsy and find some incredible and exciting undiscovered shops for yourself!

No comments: