Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Handmade Holidays

Rustic Birch Tags from Twigs and Blossoms - $20.00

So, you've committed to a handmade holiday and have vowed to give as many handcrafted items this holiday season as possible. That's great!

But don't forget to include yourself in that pledge!

Every Thanksgiving, my immediate and extended family asks for my Christmas list. I've already been scouring my favorite sites that sell handmade pieces and am compiling my list. I'm including all those really neat things in my favorites lists that are things I might not normally buy for myself but that I really would love to own and use everyday.

It's just a quick reminder that taking a handmade pledge doesn't necessarily have to be just for your purchases for others but can also be for your own wish list!

No comments: