Friday, February 26, 2010

Color Study - Robins' Egg Blue

Inspired by the first day of school and the personal style of my favorite teacher...

* Love this baby blue, uber feminine cardigan by new shop, Bright Street based in Montreal. $41.oo

* This delicate, handmade notebook by Sammis2Shoes, makes me feel dreamy and poetic. I'm ready to fill it's pages with beautiful thoughts and words. $12.00

* KristineNoel offers this soft and sweet image of hydrangeas and a pretty blue teapot that just strikes a chord with me. Her images are perfectly timeless and dreamy! $25.00

* Around my wrist, this bracelet would be a real show stopper! So pretty and offered by my twitter friend, LillyQueen. $15.00

* Big and beautiful! Ruju's large market bag longs to be filled with goodies from your local farmers' market or thrift shop! $15.00

* I'm addicted to earrings and these delicate beauties are no exception! StefenyStanyer even makes sure they arrive beautifully packaged for gift giving or as a special something just for you! $14.00

I hope that these lovelies make you feel blue in all the right ways! Happy Friday!

No comments: